Demco exists to provide solutions and services that libraries and education communities need to succeed. For 115 years, we have proudly served those who serve others and committed ourselves to aiding in the provision of lifelong learning opportunities. We are enhancing our sales force to not only provide our customers with an excellent experience, but to aid them in an evolution in their spaces, technology and community engagement. Our philosophy is “to find solutions for our libraries, not customers for our products”.
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced sale professional to assume the role of Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will grow Demco sales by applying a consultative approach to determine the best solutions to exceed customers’ expectations. Daily responsibilities include:
• Identifying solutions that meet and exceed customer’s expectations.
• Building strong customer relationships through effective phone, email and chat line communication.
• Working towards achievement of annual booking targets.
• Processing quotes and orders in the ERP business system.
• Managing sales territory and daily activities in the CRM system.
• Increasing customer and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, training sessions and more.
Qualified candidates must possess a college education in business, sales or equivalent work experience. One to two years of inside sales experience in a solution-selling environment is preferred. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM required.
Aside from our competitive salary plan, Demco offers options for insurances including health, dental, life and disability, paid time off, plus a generous retirement plan including Profit Sharing. We commit to your personal growth! Find out about our exciting benefits relating to tuition reimbursement, assistance in community giving, health and wellness reimbursements, scholarships for dependent children and many more. Join our sales team and find out why our average length of service is over 15 years.