Product Marketing Manager
Demco has been serving libraries and education communities for more than 110 years and is the leading source for solutions that support lifelong learning and enrichment. We consistently strive to deliver compelling learning experiences in line with libraries’ and schools’ educational objectives.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing to achieve results. You will be the evangelist for the products within your business unit(s) and will play an integral role in developing innovative go-to-market plans that drive demand and loyalty across our target personas. Remote candidates welcome!
- Serve as the evangelist for the products within your business unit(s)
- Develop a marketing plan for the products/business unit(s) you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Ensures successful execution of marketing plans across all go-to-market channels: Sales, eCommerce Site, Inbound Marketing and Content, Paid Advertising, Partner Marketing, Email, Social Media and Print
- Play an integral role in developing innovative go-to-market plans that drive demand and loyalty across our target personas
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- Bachelor’s degree in pertinent field
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Proven experience in planning and developing successful campaigns
- Proven experience in collaborating cross-functionally to execute successful marketing programs
- Strong research skills, specifically in understanding needs and experiences in using that insight to drive improvement
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively, using your writing to tell a story in a way that resonates with the customer
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- Market analysis experience is preferred
- Experience marketing to schools and/or libraries is a plus
- Foundational understanding of design and copywriting best practices is a plus
- Must be able to travel up to 15% within the U.S
Demco is headquartered in Madison, WI. Our work atmosphere is collaborative, inclusive and embraces the growth mindset. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional services and solutions for our customers while having fun. Our work is driven by coworkers who are customer-focused and have a true interest in addressing customer satisfaction, and our leaders are passionate about coworker engagement and take a personal investment in developing the talent of our teams.
This position offers our full benefit package, which includes full insurance options, paid time off, a generous retirement contribution annually, and other options focused around personal and professional development. This position allows a hybrid work schedule, allowing you to spend time working from home and in the office.