Inside Sales Representative
Passionate About Helping Customers Find the Perfect Solutions? You’re Going to Want to Read This
We’re not trying to brag, but our average length of service is over 10 years. “Why?” you ask. It might be the fulfilling work we do every day helping libraries and education communities. It might be our competitive salary plan and extensive benefits. Or it might just be the family atmosphere and the abundance of doughnuts around the office. Whatever it is, you’re going to want in on it.
So, if you’re skilled in building customer relationships and have a strong background in consultative sales, we should talk!
We’re Looking for Talented People Like You
As our business continues to evolve and grow, we are looking to expand our team with representatives that can not only exceed customers’ expectations, but also help them transform their learning spaces, optimize their technology, and maximize their community engagement.
For the role of Inside Sales Representative, we’re looking for a passionate and experienced professional with one to two years of inside sales experience in a solution-selling environment. The best qualified candidates will have a college education in business/sales or equivalent work experience, as well as experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM.
Success in this role means you are achieving your goals and have happy customers. You would accomplish this by:
- Identifying solutions that meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Building strong customer relationships through effective phone, email, and chat line communication
- Working towards achievement of annual booking targets
- Processing quotes and orders in the ERP business system
- Managing sales territory and daily activities in the CRM system
- Increasing customer and industry knowledge by attending sales meetings, training sessions, and more
All the Extras
Aside from our competitive salary plan, we also offer many benefits to keep you healthy and happy, including:
- Options for health, dental, vision, and life insurances
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Paid time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- 401(k) including a company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Assistance in community giving
- Health and wellness reimbursements
- Personal computer purchase plan
- On-site community blood drives
- Dress for your day attire